Subject: Sawmill Day
From: Esther Volz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:13:28 -0400

Patty Finan
We received a letter addressed to Herbert Volz asking if we could be a part 
of Sawmill Day on August 21.  First of all, please change the name to Dale 
Volz....  Herbert passed away in 1988 at age of 95.   The farm is still in 
the family of Dale Volz.

We will be unable to attend on that day, because we will be on vacation out 
of the state.

Our farm will actually be 150 years old in 2007 and we plan a big 
celebration, tentatively in July.

Dale and Esther Volz

Volz Farms, LLC
Dale and Esther  Volz, members
6191 E Huron Line Road
Minden City MI 48456-9608

989-864-5451

email:   [email-masked]