Subject: RE: pictures
From: "Susan Baughman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:41:13 +0000

Hi Patty...thanks for the pictures. I had so much fun, I'm ready to do it 
again soon!  For Sept, how does the 28th sound? I have shows on the 16-17  
and 23-24 so the weeks before will be pretty busy, but can do then  if 
necessary. Or any October Wed.    EArly June is probably best for me so let 
me know what there is. I'll know better by Dec or Jan...there is a small 
show I may pick up around the first weekend of June but its not a high 
pressure thing. Call me whenever or email and we'll schedule something.  
Thanks again for the great day!  Sue

>From: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: pictures
>Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:32:54 -0400
>
>Hi Sue!
>
>Thanks so much for coming yesterday. It looked like you guys were having 
>lots of fun. Here are the pictures I took. I'm sending a few into your 
>paper so they can put them in.
>
>Just let me know when you want to come back in the fall and I'll notify 
>everyone. Also - please pick which Wednesday in June of 2007 that you'd 
>like to come and we'll work around your schedule first.
>
>Thanks!!!
>Patty Finan
>Huron City Museums
>7995 Pioneer Drive
>Port Austin MI 48467
>989 738-6007

><< P6070007.JPG >>

><< P6070002.JPG >>

><< P6070003.JPG >>

><< P6070004.JPG >>

><< P6070005.JPG >>

><< P6070006.JPG >>

><< P6070001.JPG >>