Subject: Ooops, again!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:07:07 EDT

Hi AGAIN Patty, 
Well, by now you can see how scattered my mind is  this summer...I'm making 
yet another addition to my bio. This one is very  important...I had to add the 
Bards! I can't believe I forgot to add them. I  could give all kinds of 
excuses like the death of one of my good friends (and  the work I'm doing as her 
Power of Attorney), the illnesses of one of my  daughters and of my dad, the 
moving out of our family home in Oxford (and the  moving of our daughters into a 
smaller home), etc., etc., etc., but I  won't. 
Anyway, I added in the Bards, and then--noticing  how huge the bio had 
gotten--I've added a shorter version underneath. If you  like, you can take the 
shorter version and use it as is, or you can add bits  back in that you think are 
important or that you have room for.... 
I think that's it! 
Best, 
Karen 
Karen Renaud is a member of the Bards of Bird  Creek, National Federation of 
State Poetry Societies, Detroit Working  Writers, and Poetry Society of 
Michigan. Her work has been anthologized in  Almost Touching: A Reader for Women and 
Men, and Everywhere is Someplace Else (both through Plain View Press) and 
published in numerous newspapers,  journals and literary magazines. Her poem “
Rooster Spirit: Guardian of the Silla  Dynasty” was nominated for a Pushcart 
prize. After a varied career in business, church  and local government, Karen 
started teaching poetry and creative writing  classes in schools, libraries and 
other venues in 1997. She stresses enjoyment  in the writing process and belief 
in ones own abilities. Her classes work well  for writers of all ages and 
experience, including beginners. Karen and her  husband Jim, who have four 
children and three grandchildren, live in Huron  County's Rubicon Township. 
Karen Renaud is a member of the Bards of Bird  Creek and Poetry Society of 
Michigan. Her work has been anthologized in  Almost Touching and  Everywhere is 
Someplace Else (Plain View Press) and published in  numerous literary 
magazines. One of her poems was nominated for a  Pushcart prize. Karen has been 
teaching  poetry classes since 1997. Her classes work well for writers of  all ages 
and experience, including beginners. 

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour