Subject: RE: Thanks!
From: "Larry J. Wagenaar" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:06:12 -0400

Hi Patty,

Thanks for being the host for the workshop!  I am so glad that it went well.
TJ did a similar workshop for us in the UP last year and thought he could do
a great job in this expanded setting.

HSM does a follow-up survey after each workshop.  Once we have the results I
would be happy to share them with you.  I'd also be happy to share the
names/addresses with you for a personal thank you - but I'd prefer we not
both send them a survey.  If you have specific questions you would like us
to add to our normal form we can do it (we do ask about local facilities,
etc. along with content questions).

I'll look for the lunch invoice and get is paid right away when it comes.
Thanks, too, for facilitating that!

Maybe this fall we can talk about another session for summer 2006 on a topic
you feel would be relevant?  We have a variety of workshops that would be of
interest.

Thanks again for all your help!!!

Larry

Larry J. Wagenaar, Executive Director
The Historical Society of Michigan
1305 Abbott Rd.
East Lansing,  MI  48823
Phone: (517) 324-1828
Fax: (517) 324-4370
Mobile: (616) 283-4944
E-mail: [email-masked]

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 10:24 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Thanks!

  Hi Larry,

  I just wanted to let you know that things went really well yesterday. The
group had some great questions and TJ was very helpful and shared his
experience. We had three people not show up for class but two have called
and I will send their packet onto them. One suggestion was for a cleaning
class - how to clean items - what to use, what not to do etc.

  I have two questions:
      Do you want the name badges that were left sent back?
      Could I get a class list with addresses? I'd like to send thank you
notes out along with a survey.

  The bill came to $181.46. I put the mailing address and your name on what
I signed so they can invoice you. Do you need the form that I signed? I can
fax a copy of it if you need one.

  Thanks for all of your help and cooperation in putting this together,
Larry. I hope we can set another one for next year.

  Patty Finan
  Huron City Museums
  7995 Pioneer Drive
  Port Austin MI 48467
  989 738-6007