Subject: Confirmation
From: "Schwedler, Kate" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:56:07 -0500

Hi Patty, 

I hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Years. 

I am writing to confirm that you received my reservation form and
deposit check for the Chapel. Also I was wondering whether it would be
possible to get into the Chapel to check it out anytime before spring?
Particularly, I was wondering if it would be possible to get in to see
it in February. My mom is going to be visiting over President's day
weekend and would like to get in to see the place. If its not possible I
understand and we can wait until the museum opens in the Spring, but I
thought I'd check with you.

Kate

Catherine K. Schwedler	 
BODMAN LLP	
6th Floor at Ford Field	
1901 St. Antoine Street	
Detroit, Michigan 48226	
voice: 313-393-7591	
fax   : 313-393-7579	
email: [email-masked]	
web  : http://www.bodmanllp.com	

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE In accordance with U.S. Treasury regulations, if
this message from Bodman LLP (or any attachment) contains advice
concerning one or more Federal tax issues, it is not a formal legal
opinion and may not be used by any person for the avoidance of Federal
tax penalties.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The contents of this message from Bodman LLP may
be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if this message has been
received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of
this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please
do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.