Subject: Re: please do me a favor
From: [email-masked]
To: Patricia Finan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:06:38 -0400

I'm spinning through this quickly and jotting my first impressions .... 
hope it helps.

Like the image top left and the green color selected for the theme.

Home page, last sentence...sign up vs. sign in?

About Museums page....Title of page made me think I was going to learn 
about museums in general where it is specific to Huron City...name 
change?  About Us?  About the museums (might be too long); Break up 
first sentence into a couple; first bullet under profile...squiggly on 
top of box?; second sentence under profile...not a sentence.
About Museums page and the Museum Buildings page run together.

Really like the idea and content of the Museum Buildings 
page....aesthetics of main page could be adjusted a bit--pictures off 
center within the squares, type size disproportionate to the picture size...

Title....History vs. Michigan History?  It's a little about Michigan and 
a lot about Huron City?  Didn't read all the content but this is good info!

Weddings....Include a picture of those gorgeous stained glass windows!

Events section is nicely done.

Cool volunteer section.

Pictures tab...might be more noticeable if on the left table of 
contents;  More of them! 

GOOD JOB!

Lisa