Subject: Re: signs decided?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:46:26 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2004 7:11:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Parking signs:

30" wide by 11" deep - had  "Exit to M-25" with an arrow next to it - for the 
end of the parking lot through the woods. This should stay the same, I would 
think.
Okay

30" wide by 11" deep - "RV's Busses" with an arrow. This was for the middle 
section of the parking lot. Should stay the same.
Okay

Sign across the road from the Welcome Center:
24" wide by 12" deep - "Information & Parking" with an arrow. This should 
stay the same.
Okay

Sign by Paul's shed:
 35" wide by 35" deep - "Huron City Museum Parking (arrow) Cars RV's Busses" 
Do you want this to stay the same? (Should at least say Muesums)
Okay with "Museums"

Sign over wagon wheel:
23" wide by 28" deep - "Huron City Historic District 10 Buildings Open to 
Public (then it listed the incorrect times)"
Okay, with perhaps the message "Tours Tickets Information at the Welcome 
Center"
What would you like on this one?

Welcome center sign:
48" wide by 28" deep - "Huron City Welcome Center Tours Tickets Information" 
Should this stay the same?
Okay.

Thanks Patti!  I hope this helps and that the new Font fits and looks good on 
the signs in the shadow of our water tower.  I hope we can redesign the two 
billboards and the road signs next.  (When the budget and time allow.)  See if 
Katy or Ann have any other thoughts but I think we are on track.

I am fine, tolerating treatment well now.  Cross your fingers for me!

Elizabeth