Subject: Re: paint?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:52:03 EST

HI Patty, sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was out in Ann Arbor (planning on 
moving there) and didn't check my emails.  Yes, I can meet you in Birmingham, 
that is tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 6, right?  Sometime before you meet with your 
friends at 10 would be fine.  We can go to a breakfast restaurant and wait 
till you get there, if you know of one just let me know.  Otherwise, I can check 
the area and find a place (not that familiar with Birmingham but I know 
there's lots of places).  If you have a cell phone, we can just go and I can call 
you and let you know where we are.  (Don and I are still doing our Christmas 
shopping together so he'll be with me, we may do some shopping while we're 
there.)  Somerset also would be ok too, lots of places to meet there too if later in 
the day would be better.  Either way,  just let me know.
Yes, I'm sure I can use the paint.  If you can, write everything down on 
paper you'd like the signs to read.  In fact, if you have the font, type it in the 
font, I don't have it but I can get it but you may as well do that if you 
have it.......Huh!?!!?  Did that make any sense? :)
Ok, I'll look to hear from you today........Betts