Subject: Re: times for Sawmill shows?
From: "sandra h. mclean" <[email-masked]>
To: Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:10:39 -0600

on 2/3/07 1:56 PM, Patty and Mike Finan at [email-masked] wrote:

Hi there,
 
I wanted to check in with you on the shows for Sawmill Day - August 18th. I
think you said two of them - when would you want to do them? We will have
the mills going and the music, but you should be shielded in the Church from
most of that. We can also have the mills stopped during your shows. We've
done that for a wedding before. Maybe if you could do one at noon and one
again at 2 or 3? Please let me know.
 
Brrrrrr to Beau :-)
Thanks!!
Patty Finan
Huron City Museums
7995 Pioneer Drive
Port Austin MI 48467
989 738-6007

BLESS YOUR FREEZIN' HEART!  Noon and 2 pm in the church sound great!  Does
planning fun events for our beautiful MI summers keep you sane during the
cold dark days of winter?  How's your handsome husband doing??  Mine is as
cute as ever.  XOXO Sandra/MIMI and caw caw caw (Beau)