Subject: SPINNERS
From: "Patricia Duever" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patricia Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:11:24 -0500

SPINNERS' ADDRESSES:
Version #3 
Maddy Skaggs 6643 Seed Street, Cass City, 48726  989 872-4121
	[email-masked]
Sandie Fretenbourgh; 4044 Sheridan Line Rd., Crosswell 810 679-2659
	[email-masked];
Dorothy Warner; 1300 N. Gates Rd., Sandusky 48471, 810 648-9808  
	[email-masked]
Pat Duever; 4212 Filion Rd., Elkton 48731 989 375-2778
	[email-masked]
Shelley Corsini; 800 W. Soper Rd., Bad Axe 48413 989 269-7766
	[email-masked]
Margaret Bass; 989683-2968 [email-masked]
Kathy Groustra; 3901 Lakeshore Rd., Lexington, MI 49450 810 359-2565
	[email-masked]
Mary Geer; 5280 Shay Lake Rd. Kingston 48741 989 683-3193 
	[email-masked]