Subject: Re: question for you
From: "Jim Mantey (mon' tye)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patricia Finan" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:18:19 -0500

Patty,
         The person I'm going ot refer you to is Terry Shaffer.  He is the 
Assistant Curator/Extension Specialist and director of the Michigan 
Agricultural Hertiage Program.  I am Cc:'ing this to him as well.
His phone number is (517) 353-3882 and his fax is (517) 432-2846.

At 01:46 PM 1/6/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Jim,
>
>First I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to attend the meeting 
>next week - I'll be at the Port Hope Chamber meeting then. Forgot it was 
>the second Thursday. Have fun!
>
>I also wanted to ask your advice. We are going to honor the centennial 
>farmers at our Sawmill Day this year. We are working with the County 
>Press, which will be running stories throughout the summer on them. Do you 
>know of any type of recognition certificate that MSU might have that we 
>could present to these farmers? We are going to request that Governor 
>Granholm attend - whether she does or not, who knows! But I wondered if 
>there existed any type of award or recognition item we could use without 
>having to create something ourselves.
>
>Any suggestions would be appreciated!
>Thanks!
>Patty Finan
>Huron City Museums
>7995 Pioneer Drive
>Port Austin MI 48467
>989-738-6007