Subject: Re: sawmill day info
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:40:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2004 1:37:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi,
 
Here are the ads and press releases for Sawmill  Day. Please let me know what 
you think. I will also run the press release by  Paul so he can have input 
also. If you don't feel like reviewing these, just  let me know. I'll need any 
changes by Tuesday cob. The ad is the largest one  that includes everything - 
the others are smaller versions of it. If you want  to see the other two, just 
let me know.

Dear Patty,
 
Again, these look great!  Looks like another wonderful Sawmill  Day!  You and 
Paul are doing a wonderful job with this!  Thank you  both so much!
 
Betsy