Subject: Treasure Clues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:22:27 EDT

Hi Patty
 
Here's the clues.
 
Ellin had a suggestion.  If we have enough coins We could put  every clue in 
all the boxes.  Write each clue on a separate piece  of paper (so every table 
doesn't go to the same place at once) and put all  the clues in every box.  In 
the house at each location have as many  coins as you have clues. When they 
get to the right place they  bring one coin from each location.  It would make 
it a little contest and  take a little longer. If you think it would be a free 
for all then we don't have  to do it that way.  To save time write the clues 
once and Xerox them onto  the fancy paper and cut them into strips.
 
1.  Under Annabel's Summer Kitchen wringer washer.   Don't "wring" your hands 
- you will find your treasure in the summer  kitchen.
 
2.  On Langdon's desk in a cubby under the hat with eagle on it.   Find the 
eagle in Langdon's office and you'll find your  treasure.
 
3.  In the samll parlor, on the shelf under the elephant.   In this parlor 
you can salute the owl or you can find your treasure  below the pachyderm.  
 
4.  In front of the pig in the barn in Richard's room.   Where there are 
barns on the walls you'll find your treasure in the  barn on the floor.
 
5.  In the maid's room with the white bed in the candy dish.   Before the 
maid lays her head down to rest she may eat your treasure  from her candy dish.
 
6.  On the scale in Billy and Annabel's bathroom.   How much does your 
treasure weigh?  You'll find it in Langdon's  converted bedroom.
 
7.  Wooden ash tray on Billy's desk.  The desk that  was a piano now holds 
your  treasure.
 
8.  In the sink of the lavender  bathroom.  You'll find your treasure in a 
"wash" of  lilac.