Subject: Re: Projector and Headcount
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:38:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2004 7:16:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi 
 
I have reserved the projector for this weekend. Hopefully I will be free  on 
Friday afternoon before 4:00 pm to pick it up at the hospital. We'll need  to 
have it back on Monday morning. Then we pick it up again Thursday the 29th  
and return it on Monday August 2nd. 
 
Caro tent rental will need final number of chairs and tables on Tuesday  of 
next week. 
 
Patty

Thanks Patty,
 
I understand that the projector comes from the Huron Medical Center?   I have 
been getting treated there, very nice place and great people!  If  you want, 
I can go get the projector on Friday, I have the time.  Let me  know if this 
is okay.
 
I will only need the projector Friday thru Sunday AM, since I will be  
leaving for Detroit on Sunday nite.  Would there be someone at the hospital  to take 
the projector if I bring it there on my way?  You can bring it back  there 
Monday morning if that is better.
 
We need a headcount on RLD invitation responses by Tuesday.  I hope  you are 
hearing from the people.  We can go over the list together via  email and 
phone on Monday.  I will be home most of the day and in my  office.
 
I will need a list of this years contributors and attendees by then to put  
into the printed program.  Also, you will be printing the name badges again  
this year, right?  I will pick a logo for them very soon.
 
The 3PM program is shaping up very well, I think the folks will like  it.
 
Thanks for everything, see you soon, Betsy