Subject: RE: Invitation and reply card
From: "Energyplus Comcast" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Patricia Finan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:32:30 -0400

Hi Patty,
 
Good suggestions for next year, the box is on the way. :)  The invitations
are in zip code order, stuffed and sealed and ready to be mailed as soon as
they arrive on Thursday.  I took an extra day to go ahead an finish them so
you would be able to just get them into the mail quickly.  I sent blank
invitations for 66 for mailing.  Please ive some to Betsy so they can have
some in Detroit too.
 
Red Letter Day is on July 31st so July 23rd is plenty of time to be in the
program and to inform the caterers.  I arrive on the 29th so I will be
printing the programs just before I leave and bringing them with me.  This
way we can have a great looking program for less money.
 
Please call me this morning.  I want to talk about Sawmill day and the
mailing list while things are fresh in my mind.  
 
Hope you had a great vacation, Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 12:56 PM
To: Energyplus Comcast; Elizabeth Parcells; Katy Parcells
Subject: Re: Invitation and reply card

Hi! I know I am coming in late on these but shouldn't it read 'dedication of
the restored stained glass windows' instead of 'dedication for the restored
...'? For some reason, dedication for the windows doesn't sound correct to
me. Also - the programs will be printed 2 days before the event? You say to
be included in the program reply by the 23rd. That leaves us two days to
print the program - I would assume Clemco will be doing that? It seems it's
a short rsvp to let the tables and caterers know only 3 days before - is
that right?
 
Also - the description on the invite says repair and replacement of the roof
- I would remove repair, as we are not planning on repairing it anymore but
replacing the entire roof in sections. 
 
That's it - you can ignore them if you want to!
Patty

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Energyplus Comcast <mailto:[email-masked]>  
To: Elizabeth Parcells <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Katy Parcells
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Patricia Finan <mailto:[email-masked]>

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 4:26 PM
Subject: Invitation and reply card

Hi,
 
These should be final copy unless you find any more corrections or changes
to be made.  Please let me know asap.  I am ready to print.
 
Thanks, Ann