Subject: Plaques for the window dedications
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:52:14 EDT

Dear Patty, Katy, Ann, Dad and Mark,

Attached is a sample of the plaque layout I have in mind for the HC Church 
window named gifts, from CAP Jr (2), Mark Kubacki (2) and the Glancy family.  
The layout is for one window.  The text is a sample that could serve as a 
template for all window named gifts.

The Glancys had sent us a text for their plaque, which I of course, cannot 
find.  Do we still have it? As an email perhaps?  Otherwise we will contact them 
for it.  I will need to send proofs to each donor for approval before I order 
anyway.

Here are links to the site where I am ordering the custom plaques and the 
honor roll plaque:

 PlaqueMaker.com - Design and order custom plaques online!
Certificate plaque order
Sublimated Plaque Order

I want to order the certificate holder for the honor roll list of window 
donors.  This is a temporary solution so that we can create a document with the 
complete list of names and edit and add names to the list as they come in.  When 
the window project is over, we will make a permanent plaque with all the 
names and install it permanently.

The individual windows will each have a wood mounted brass plaque, 
sublimated, and in the 6" by "8 inch size.  The wood color for both types will be dark 
cherry in the less expensive pressed wood.  The advantage here is that we can 
hang the plaques on picture hangers next to each restored window and will not 
have to determine the final location of the plaques until the project is 
further along.  Mark, for instance, would like his windows to be the ones near the 
Frank and Elizabeth Hubbard portraits on the east side of the church.  Those 
windows have not actually been restored yet, so we will place his plaques near 
restored windows on the west side for the time being.

Please comment on text and on the angel artwork.  I like the angel.  But if 
you think we should develope a logo of our own with HC artwork, let me know 
your ideas.  Also the font can be selected from the website.  I happened to pick 
the engraved font since it is more like fonts from the 19th century.  The text 
will be "sublimated" that is, in black on the gold brass for better 
readability.

So look at the attached Adobe PDF file and tell me what you think!

Thanks, Elizabeth