Subject: Re: burton's number
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:35:32 EDT

Hi Patty,

Thanks!  I just had a talk with Donnie Burton and he is good to go on July 26 
to talk at the Luncheon about restoring windows.  He is glad to do it.  I 
volunteered to help him develop his presentation since he doesn't have one yet.  
We can help him help us that way.

I need to look over the latest version of our giant mailing list, so could 
you email that to me please?  [email-masked]

We can work on the list together to glean the addresses for Pioneer Day and 
also for Red Letter Day.

I checked on chartered busses.  The cheapest good one I found is $800 for 47 
seats and $900 for 54 seats, roughly $17 per person at cost.  It seems 
do-able, so we are taking it under consideration.

When I have a yes and a contract from Walter and when (if) the baseball team 
is arranged, we will soon be able to go to press.

So here is a PDF of what I have so far.

See you tomorrow!
Betsy