Subject: Drafts of RLD invite and response PDF
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:47:08 EDT

Hi Ann, Katy, Patty,

Please look these over and comment.  I have sent the Publisher version to Ann 
to work with, so she will make any changes we determine.  These are still in 
DRAFT form and will need adjustments.  Please read them and see if you have 
questions or if the contribution forms or campaigne descriptions need trustee 
decisions.

Big question: the return address?  Should the response cards and enclosed 
checks come to the HC Museums address or to 178 Lothrop for processing?  Decision 
for you, Katy.  (I tend to think the museums address would be best...)

Ann, please design the two envelopes, the "Greeting card" 8.5 x 5.5 and "5 
1/2" 5.5 x 4.25, and perfom mail merges on the Greeting card envelope and the 
response card.  We can use some color designs to make the large envelope stand 
out so it does not look at all like junk mail.  We are using standard stock, so 
we gotta grab 'em with the design!

All for now, I await your feedback.
Betsy