Subject: Re: bocce meeting today - notes
From: Lori Babcock <[email-masked]>
To: Joyce Stanek <[email-masked]>, diane brown <[email-masked]>, Casey Bruce <[email-masked]>, Michel & Ilze Ricou <[email-masked]>, Chamber <[email-masked]>, Dave Dybowski <[email-masked]>, Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]>, LaNette Wiese <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will be picking up the signs tomorrow for the food and will be able to help next week also...
   
  Lori

Joyce Stanek <[email-masked]> wrote:
  Hi all,

Laura Mayes, Michel Ricou, Pam Gabriel and I met today to go over the 
check list for bocce ball. Everything seems to be progressing, but we 
had a few questions about the following and/or reminder notes about 
some items:

To do NOW, or asap:

1) Porta-Johns (4) - who was ordering those?

2) Lighting - Casey, you were checking on that

3) Score sheets - still unresolved. Perhaps they are in the basement 
storage? Anyway - if we could find just ONE, we could make copies. If I 
recall - they are small - probably you could get 4 per piece of paper.
(note to Michel - we would only need score sheets for only HALF the 
number of games played - not one per team per game like we were 
figuring in our heads)

4) Tablecloth - I had a question about this one. I think there should 
probably be a roll of white plastic tablecloth at the Civic Center 
somewhere. I recall taking a roll there for some activity that Lori was 
involved in, as she said she needed table coverings and I said I could 
borrow some from pacp. The leftover was never returned - and it was a 
large roll, so I know that there should be plenty left to use for bocce 
ball - assuming we can find the roll.

5) Volunteers -
* Pam has her workers for food
* Laura has her workers for beverages
* Joyce contacted Patty F, Diane B. and Grace D. - and also Helen B. 
(who does the score sheets/clip boards)
* Michel is contacting Ron Lobb (who helps with scoreboard)
* Laura said she would get 2 or 3 boys to help out on Tuesday - but she 
needs to know times & meeting place
* Monday - field layout. Dave D is unable to help out that day. Casey - 
maybe Laura could get her son to help?
* Who else????

6) Bottle water - Laura M said that last year Cielo Water Co. donated 4 
or 5 cases of bottled water. DANA - could you please contact them?

7) Roster - who is doing that? Who is getting that person the list of 
teams?

8) DPW - lawn mowing, bleacher moving, scoreboard moving, trash 
containers, maintenance - Casey - were you the one who contacted them?

9) Speaker system & microphone - someone needs to contact John Pridnia

Monday-

10) Paint field - Charlie P, Casey B +?

Tuesday -

11) Deliver materials & equipment to Gallup Park (tents, tables, 
chairs, bocce equipment, clip boards, scorecards, pencils, cash 
register, etc.) If the weather is nice, Diane noted that some of these 
could be taken to the park on Monday.

12) Set up scoreboard & bracketing sheet. Post Bocce Ball Rules

13) Post signs (including liquor license and food license)

14) Set up tables, trash bags in receptacles, ash cans on picnic tables

15) Health inspection - Pam

16 ) Trophies & photos

17) Dave - tub & elec. cord; Joyce - tub; Patty - coffee cans for cig. 
butts; Michel - elec. cord.

Hope the above notes help!
Joyce : -)