Subject: Re: Draft letter
From: Joyce Stanek <[email-masked]>
To: Lori Babcock <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lanette Wiese <[email-masked]>, Michel Ricou <[email-masked]>, Casey Bruce <[email-masked]>, diane brown <[email-masked]>, Dave Dybowski <[email-masked]>, Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]>, LaNette Wiese <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:03:01 -0400

Lori,

I read over the letter, and I think what you said sounds great. Firm - 
diplomatic - specific parameters. Good Job!

And - I think that you were the PERFECT person to write the letter 
BECAUSE you were not there. We had a lot of discussion, grumbling and 
other negative vibes floating around that night, generated by the 
letter. Since you were not immersed in that, you were able to state 
"just the facts" , thank-very-much - and not get too emotionally 
wrapped up in the correspondence.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it : -)

BTW - I cc'd Patty Finan and Diane Brown, who were also at the meeting, 
so they can put in their 2 cents if they want, as members in 
attendance. I did not know Rene's email. That covers everyone there and 
in on the discussion.

Thanks,
Joyce

On Jun 9, 2007, at 6:42 AM, Lori Babcock wrote:

> Hi Everyone..
>  
> Since I was not at the meeting I am not sure I am the person to write 
> this letter....please review and let me know if this is what you 
> wanted to say....I would like to take it there on Monday.
>  
> Lori
>
>
>
>  <Judy Binkley - Fourth of July 
> Parade.doc>