Subject: Easter Egg Hunt & website
From: Joyce Stanek <[email-masked]>
To: Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:04:50 -0400

Patty,

Could you check from your computer to see if the 2007 Visitor's Guide 
is available on the chamber website portaustinarea.com
When I go to the site and click on "Visitor's Guide" - the image of the 
2007 guide is there - but the pdf download is still the 2006 file.
Here's Dustin Turner's response to my inquiry (about still getting the 
old vguide)

I checked it out on a handful of computers in different locations and 
the 2007 image is on the page, and when you click it the 2007 brochure 
does come up.  See if you can delete the cookies or clear the temp 
files of the computer you are using.
Let me know what you come up with.
Take care,
Dustin

I had already tried getting rid of history, cookies and cache & 
re-loading pages. Would you see if it comes up for you? Thanks : -)

Here's the info on the Easter Egg Hunt

sponsored by the Greater Port Austin Area Chamber of Commerce

Saturday, August 7, noon at Gallup Park in Port Austin.

3 Age groups: 4 and under; 5-6-7; 8-9-10.

There will be candy-filled eggs hidden (different sections of park for 
the dif. age groups)

An appearance by the Easter Bunny

That's about all I can think of. We have one special egg per age group 
that corresponds to a large Easter Basket prize for that group.

Joyce