Subject: Welcome Center Info
From: "Keith Cook" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:09:25 -0400

Patty

Here's the commodity code(8014-0671) for the Port Hope piece that you
sent me.

Keith Cook 

Welcome Center Coordinator

Travel Michigan

Michigan Economic Development Corporation

517-373-0671

517-241-5680 (fax)

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

300 N. Washington Square

Lansing, MI 48913

michigan.org <blocked::http://www.michigan.org/>  

travelmichigannews.org <http://www.travelmichigannews.org/>  (travel
industry site - sign up for our free monthly Michigan tourism industry
enewsletter here)