Subject: PH brochure
From: "Karen A Reinke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:50:24 -0400

Patty:

Can we meet next week to take the layout with pictures to the printers
together?

I am reviewing Elaine's assortment of pictures this weekend for other
pictures. I have not had a chance to get with Jim Hunter on an old
picture for the history section.

I discussed the phone number situation with Elaine and we agree it would
be good to add her number in the 4th of July and ABC section since her
number will not change.  Thanks.

Thank you,

Karen A Reinke

Marketing Coordinator

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Phone 989-269-1815

Fax 989-269-1878 

 

Signature Bank, 1 East Huron Avenue, Bad Axe Michigan, 48413-1371

The information contained in this communication is confidential and
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying, or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender immediately, or contact us by telephone at (989) 269-9531.  If
you believe this communication is inappropriate or offensive, please
contact the sender's human resources department at the above number.  It
is our policy that e-mails are intended for, and should be used for,
business purposes only.  THANK YOU!